Cookies are small text files that can be processed by websites in order for them to be used more efficiently.
The law stipulates that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary in order to operate this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to this web domain: https://intuitive-custom-design.com/.
The information presented below has the purpose to bring to the users’ knowledge more details about the placement, the usage and the management of cookies that are used by the website https://intuitive-custom-design.com/, owned by DACCA GROUP TRADE. We also show some useful links concerning this subject.
Contact: If you need more information that is not shown down below, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +40 730.616.992.
Please carefully read the information below:
This website uses its own cookies and cookies from third parties in order to give visitors a much better navigation experience and services that are adapted to everyone’s needs and interests.
In what we call “2.0 web”, the cookies play an important role in facilitating the access and the delivery of multiple services that the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
• The customization of certain settings such as: the language in which a site is viewed, the currency that certain prices or fees are expressed in, saving the options for certain products (sizes, other details etc.) in the shopping cart (and memorizing these options) – thus generating the flexibility of the “shopping cart” (accessing old preferences by pushing the “forward” and “back” button).
• Cookies offer the site owners valuable feedback on the way their websites are used by the users, so that they can make them even more efficient and accessible to users. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
• They allow multimedia or other type of applications on other sites to be included into a certain site in order to create a more valuable navigation experience, that is more useful and more pleasant.
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://intuitive-custom-design.com/ .
An “Internet cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or a “HTTP cookie” or just a “cookie”) is a small file made of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, the mobile device or on other equipment of the user who accesses the Internet.
The cookie is installed through the solicitation of a web-server of a browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive).
A cookie is formed of 2 parts: the name and the content, or the value of the cookie. Moreover, a cookie’s life span is determined; technically, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again only when a user returns to the website associated to the respective web-server.
The cookies themselves do not ask for personal information in order to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify the Internet users.
• Session cookies – these are temporarily stored in the cookies folder of the web browser so that it memorizes them until the user exits the respective web site or closes the browser window (for example, when he logs in or off a web mail account or a social network).
• Persistent cookies – these are stored on a computer’s hard drive or equipment (and generally depend on the pre-established lifespan of a cookie).Persistent cookies also include those placed by another website than the one that the user uses at the time – also known as third party cookies, which can be used anonymously in order to memorize a user’s cookies, so that more relevant advertising is delivered to users.
A cookie contains information that connects a web-server (the user) and a certain web-server (the website).If a browser accesses that web-server again, it can read the already stored information and can react consequently.
The cookies ensure that the users have a pleasant navigation experience and sustain the efforts of many websites in order to offer quality services to users: for example, the preferences concerning online confidentiality, the options concerning the site’s language, the shopping cart or relevant advertising.
Not accepting or deactivating cookies does not mean you will not get any more online advertising, it only means that it will not take into account your preferences and interests, shown by your navigation behavior.
The cookies are managed by web-servers. The life span of a cookie can significantly vary, depending on the reason it is placed. Some cookies are exclusively used for one session (session cookies) and are no longer stored once the user has left the website and some other cookies are stored and reused every time the user comes back to that site (permanent cookies). Nevertheless, cookies can be deleted at any time by a user through the settings of his browser.
Some content sections of certain sites can be provided through third party providers (for example, a news box, a video or an ad).These third parties can also place cookies through the site, which are called third party cookies because they are not placed by the owner of the respective website. Third party providers must also respect the law in force and the confidentiality policies of the site’s owner.
A visit on this site can place cookies for the following reasons:
• Website performance cookies
• Visitor analysis cookies
• Geotargetting cookies
• Registration cookies
• Advertising cookies
• Advertising providers cookies
Advice for a safe and responsible cookie-based navigation
Some advice that can ensure a worry-free navigation, but without cookies:
• Customize the settings of your browser concerning cookies, in order to reflect a cookie usage level that is comfortable for you.
• If you don’t mind cookies and you are the only person who uses the computer, you can set long terms of expiry for the storage of the navigation history and of the personal information of access.
• If you share access to the computer, you can consider setting the browser to delete the individual navigation information each time you close the browser. This is a way to access websites that place cookies and to delete any visit information on the closure of the navigation session.
• Install and constantly update your anti-spyware applications. Many of the spyware detection and prevention include the detection of attacks on websites. In this way, they prevent the browser from accessing websites that could exploit the vulnerabilities of the browser or to download potentially dangerous software.
Ensure that your browser is always updated.
Many of the cookie-based attacks are realized by exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers. Cookies are everywhere and they cannot be avoided if you want to enjoy access ways to the best and the biggest Internet sites – both local and international. With a better understanding of the way their operation mode and the benefits that they bring, you can take the necessary security measures, so that you can safely navigate the Internet
How do I stop cookies?
Deactivating and refusing to accept cookies can make some websites become out of reach or out of order, or they can become difficult to visit and to use. Moreover, the refuse to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer get/ see online advertising. It is possible to set your browser to no longer accept these cookies or you can set the browser to only accept cookies from a certain site. But, for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change the settings of cookies. These settings are generally found in the options setting or in the preferences menu of your browser. For the settings of third party generated cookies, you can also check the following website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.